View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #14
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
me either. Only thing I dont have on hand is the headers, and the ARP head studs. If I was having the standard log headers done I could be assembling the remainder at this time, but I opted for fully merged turbo headers and am waiting to do it right.

I know I keep telling everyone that log headers are fine for the street, and they are. I'm planning on focusing more for max HP at the track, hence the headers and supercooler setup.

Currently I'm toying with the idea of a supercooler setup like that for the transmission cooler as well. As everyone knows, the biggest tranny killer is heat (and torque breakage, hahaha) so I guess the next purchase is another A/C core and tranny temp guage. I guess I should revamp the system, and put a mega-chiller setup in the trunk where there's plenty of room, heh. Guess there's going to be no sound system for me

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote