View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 06:05 AM   #14
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to jawa
Dam that was a effin pita. So as of 445 this friday morning I'm 99% done the engine is in the car every thing is plugged in and plumbed, just gotta stalk the hell out of the mail guy, he's delivering my tce crank sensor kit, after that fire it up, it did turn the moter with the starter after I was finished ans she sounds nice and strong.

I'm exhausted I worked on it all day yesterday and pulled a all nighter to finish it off , I'm going to be taking video of the first fire up. Dam mail man needs to hurry his ass up. Lol. I'll post pix tommorow

jawa is offline   Reply With Quote