View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 07:14 AM   #15
Starglow
GX Member

Starglow is on a distinguished road
Wow....it sounds like you've made some good progress. I'm not sure who you bought your crank sensor kit from or if you bought the MMS swap kit, but it took several weeks after ordering before mine arrived because some of the parts had to be machined, so just be aware unless you've been in direct contact with your supplier to verify it's already been shipped. I can't wait to hear how your initial start-up goes.

I'll be gearing up to install my LX9 within the next two weeks after I get the sway bars from PFYC....then let the fun begin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawa View Post
Dam that was a effin pita. So as of 445 this friday morning I'm 99% done the engine is in the car every thing is plugged in and plumbed, just gotta stalk the hell out of the mail guy, he's delivering my tce crank sensor kit, after that fire it up, it did turn the moter with the starter after I was finished ans she sounds nice and strong.

I'm exhausted I worked on it all day yesterday and pulled a all nighter to finish it off , I'm going to be taking video of the first fire up. Dam mail man needs to hurry his ass up. Lol. I'll post pix tommorow
Starglow is offline   Reply With Quote