View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #61
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfenhag_alero View Post
As for how deep the vent goes on the top part it is 2 1/4"- flush which puts the fender close to the fender frame top rail. The Vented part is 3/4"-2 3/4" and it doesn't even come close to hitting the frame underneith. Another reason for using the fiberglass fender flares is bc they are solid flares and it will help stiffen up the front fenders since my front bumper sits so low.

its called upper frame rail, i was askin about if wat your doing is going to hit the upper rail, ok so why not make a bracket so the bumper doesnt move around on ya, a fender flare is not going to make a bumper stiffer, brackets will

and i wont even touch the whole welding thing becaseu it could go south real fast
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote