View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #17
spc2125
GLS member

spc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider07 View Post
Don't worry they will go back. When I took mine off and painted them they were all messed up too. Take them off one more time and put them on just enough and tilt the dash so gravity takes them to zero. Then gently push them down till they click ...I put my key in the on position then started...all mine were fine except fuel
Eventually it will correct and go back to normal...mine took a couple of days...don't worry.

give me step by step directions because im a little confused on how you did it.
did you have your car on when you plugged in the speedometer. and when did you put in the needles. etc.
Check out my alero!
Aleromod Showcase Video
spc2125 is offline   Reply With Quote