View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 11:07 PM   #1
00RazziGLS

Well I havent posted much here, but I see a lot of people are into systems. To start off, I work for a car audio shop, so I have a lot of resources for different brands/material/tools and that helps me a lot. I started my ALL Memphis Audio system about 4 days ago. It is comming along pretty good so far. Memphis has a new line of amps out for 2005 and I want to show them off so this should be fun I still have to finish hushmating my front doors, they are going to suck. I hate hushmating, but it made a big difference in my trunk and my back deck. I have a huge port, but that is because I tuned my box at 38hz. I should be lookin at hitting around a 145db on a term lab meter.

System Specs:

Memphis Items

3 - MCD1000 (1100x1 @ 1ohm) (Subwoofer Amps)
3 - M3 DVC 10's (Dual Voice Coil 10" Subwoofers)
2 - MCSQ6.5 (Components)
2 - MCA3004 (4 Channel Amplifiers)
All 0 AWG Power Wire and Ground Wire
4 Way power distribution in rear - 0awg into 4awg
4 Way ground distribution in rear - 0awg into 4awg
All memphis rca's and fuses

Head Unit
CD8454 - 8volt pre outs !!!!
Eclipse Source Unit - http://www.eclipse-web.com/products/cd/cd8454.htm

Lighting audio battery in front
Lightning audio 50ferrad capacitor in rear

I plan on fiberglassing my front doors, making the 6.5" Pods with a tweeter spot.
The face of my box will be sealed off on the sides with a fiberglass form and will look very very smooth. Starting that in a week or so. I will be building a custom amp rack in the rear to show off the amps, along with some neons and accents for them. I want to hide most of the wiring behind cover plates. Should look pretty slick.