View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 12:32 AM   #4
00RazziGLS

Oh just an update, our back deck lids suck royal f****ing ass. They rattle like a bitch. I did all of that to them, and i still have some type of noise. It might just be impossible to get perfectly quiet, but I will be hushmating the bottom side of the deck lid tomorrow...oh and our back panel that our license plate goes onto is also terrible. If any of you have a box that faces towards the rear of the car, or plan on putting one in...plan on hearing nothing but buzzzzzzzzzzzzz when outside of your car with the system up. I removed that panel, put hushmat along the WHOLE freaking inside of that panel, then screwed it back on and since i put 3000 watt's and 3 10's in the trunk i still get a slight rattle from there. That is why on where you see the gaps on the sides of the face of my box......i will be sealing it off completely so that no air will be getting to the back of my trunk and can cause the lid or any of it to rattle!!!! I hate rattling! LOL. I am going to drop the ceiling liner down this week and do the whole top of the car, along with the rest of my doors. I only have the components in my rear deck right now, but they are really really freaking loud. These are the best sounding components I have heard. Sound better than our mb quart premium series, and all of the eclipse components we have, and kicker. If anyone has heard these things with the right amount of power....they SCREAM. :thumbsup: