View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 08:01 PM   #118
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I reached out to ARP directly to ask them what we need to do to get moving on this order, because UMS Tuning has reached out over two months ago and even though we're waving money around we can't get anyone to reply after the initial confirmation that they can do it.

I immediately got an answer from one of the employees who requested the measurements and said it's 8-12 week lead time. That sucks and if we would've had this rolling in the beginning it would've been done by now. Now once they finally figure out what's going on and actually send us an invoice that we can pay, it will still be 2-3 months until we get parts. Meanwhile my car is just sitting there. I would like to use my expensive toy.

I am not a patient person, especially when the delay is related to people not using every tool at their disposal to accomplish a task. Why email ARP once a week and have no reply when you can call them? Tag them in social media? Email a different person?

I'm just someone who happens to get shit done. I've said it in interviews and people just brush it off, but seriously, if there's something that needs to be done, I will get it done the most efficient way possible. So many people just drag their ass and I hate it. If I leave things up to others, play the waiting game, nothing gets done. Just how it is. With business relationships with suppliers, too. If I'm not there micromanaging them, things just do not get done. It's sad.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote