View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 11:42 PM   #26
AJules
GLS member

AJules is on a distinguished road
and thanks everyone, I'm just gonna do first things first, fix my lights and wiper, but i'm actually starting to like the paint now because it's not something you see everyday, i've gotten some compliments on it I just don't like how it's plain on one side and the opposite on the other. so I might just have the other side painted.

I looked on ebay, and I can get one of those passenger-side lights for about 100 bucks shipped, but I have no idea how much it would cost to get a regular windshield wiper setup...

then i'll probably find a WAI, but I'm pretty hesitant to put one on because of how many times i've heard that they actually hurt our cars, but I've looked around here and some people say they help performance.

I'd just rather buy a CAI and get it over with, but I've only seen one and it was around 300 (more than I want to spend)

but about the supercharger, it's a 99, and some people said it does fit on 99's, but some say it doesnt... so will it? or are some 99's different from others?

but by that time i'll probably have decided what I want to do with the paint, wing, exhaust etc and remember, i'm still in highschool and my job doesn't pay too much so it'll probably be a slow process
AJules is offline   Reply With Quote