View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 09:54 PM   #38
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJules View Post
then i'll probably find a WAI, but I'm pretty hesitant to put one on because of how many times i've heard that they actually hurt our cars, but I've looked around here and some people say they help performance

a WAI hurting a car? unless the person who installs in is completly incompitent and does a shitty install job on it (and trust me.......thats very hard to do since it was THE easiest mod ive done) then ya....but seriously, they dont in the least little bit, one of my fav mods by far.

only time ive seen a intake hurt a car is when i saw a civic with a CAI that runs down the FRONT of the motor ran through a massive puddle of water and sucked up a shit load of water and destroyed the engine.....again, thats with a civic, ive head of MAYBE 1 incident about a alero and a intake, other then that dude......there fine!!! just go to ebay and get one for like $30.00 tops.....trust me, its a damn good investment!!

and welcome!