Thread: Heated Seats?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #8
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
The Alero, Grand Am, and Malibu did not get heated seats. Sometimes people don't know what they're talking about and will say things like "my car has a V4" when they mean an Inline 4 or "custom work" when they're really off the shelf aftermarket parts (say for example, the Spyder lights... many call them custom but they were not one off things".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
THe Aurora must have been offered somewhere in Europe. There are several members form Russia on the Aurora forums. I love my Rora.

A good percentage of cars end up getting exported when they go for sale at actions. Most of them are trade ins at dealers, but it's not unheard of for a car to travel around when they end up at auctions. My Grand Am was from NY originally but found its way to the DC area. I almost bought a Lumina from Missouri that found its way to Maryland.

and while on the topic,a Texan F250 found its way to Syria.
http://www.itv.com/news/2014-12-19/t...in-syrian-war/

It's more common to see American cars go to Latin America, but they do go worldwide. I think FallOutBoy has an exported late 2nd gen Camaro in Germany and a RamVan as well.

BTW if you want heated seats and it won't conflict with your inspections, you can retrofit them. You have to take off the seat cover but it can be done.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote