Thread: SVS/Trac Off
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 09:18 PM   #1
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
SVS/Trac Off

NO ANTI-LOCK OR BRAKE LIGHT ILLUMINATED

What triggers the Service Vehicle Soon and Trac Off lights on these cars when it's NOT ABS related? I've read that headlights being out can trigger the SVS, and I did unplug/remove the bulb for both of my high beams, but that was months ago.

This began today after replacing the IACV (which still didn't solve my stupid issue of the RPMs staying high or surging higher when the clutch is disengaged while you're coasting down to a stop. Immediately goes back to idle RPM once speed reaches zero, but until then, the RPMs hang around 1800+). I've searched high and low and found similar issues across multiple platforms but absolutely no one has a solution. Every thread ends on a cliffhanger. Maybe I have yet another vac/boost leak.
[ion] C2 is online now   Reply With Quote