Thread: no heat
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #10
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, I thought I had gone that route. I worked for GM until a couple of months ago when GM announced that head office was being moved to China. We had a mechanic from northern Ontario come to work at my dealership and bloody nailed it when I told him the problem I'd been chasing for three years. Bloody guy never missed a beat, said "there is a second crank sensor at the back of the engine, replace it" and the prick walks away. I look it up, buy the sensor, he installed it in less than five minutes and the problem was instantly gone man.... best and worst day ever at the same time, was quite perplexing to say the least