View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #42
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwallington View Post
I was going to say. I never personally bashtalked the people. You saying I know nothing.
I have a 300 hemi. Stroking it to a 6.7L 410 beast and it will be dynoing hopefully atleast close to 600hp. Then I will be looking at not one but TWIN superchargers.
I am puting $20,000 down on a 2013 Shelby. with the new 5.8L 640hp engine.

Not bragging, but ^ that upthere is proof I am not used to dealing with four cylinder engine.. I wouldnt want to blow the pistons threw my hood..
Thanks for the link, gunna check it out right now

All this money and experience and you can't fork out a few grand for a decent turbo? Or have the knowledge to piece together your own setup? And what are the specifics on that hemi project...got me interested.

Also, sorry for the double posts. On my phone and its a POS..