View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 08:46 PM   #56
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
used it today in my 96 blazer that i just picked up afew weeks ago.

first i put some in the gas tank. the truck had been hesitating and had thrown a "random cylinder misfire" code. put new plugs and wires in it and it helped some. was gonna do the fuel filter next but dumped in seafoam and within 5 minutes the hesitation problem was gone.

then i sucked half a can threw the brake booster line....... truck died and i let it sit for 5 minutes as directed. started it back up and you souldnt believe the amount of white smoke that came pouring out of the exhaust. 10 minutes later and its still smoking. i have a feeling its gonna run about 10x's better now.

long story short this stuff is amazing in my opinion. while it wont "fix" problems i believe it works great as an engine/fuel line cleaner that will clean deposits and carbon build up that is a result of everyday driving.

go buy some!

SweetNLow is offline   Reply With Quote