View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona View Post
US-13 Dragway
Delmar, DE
Thurs. Sept. 16 through Sat. Sept. 18

Every year, each NHRA track in the division sends their best drivers to compete individually & collectively as a team against the top drivers from each of the other tracks. Amongst other personal and team prizes, the winning driver from each class receives $$$, a Wally, and a Gold Card (good for free competition entry at any NHRA track for the next 12 months).

This year I qualified as the #5 car in Street ET for Team Raceway Park. It's my 5th Bracket Finals appearance in the last 10 years (2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010). I'll be running "Old Reliable", my '93 Dodge Daytona w/ just over 190,012 miles on the 100% original 100% stock engine. Car # for the event = W153.

The track sits on the Maryland-Delaware border.

Aleromodders are invited to attend (no idea how much spectator admission is).

If you can't make it down/up/over there that weekend, might I suggest Englishtown this Sunday for the Import Survival Series (my car qualifies with the factory-installed Mitsubishi engine), where I'll be beating up on ricers in order to earn enough $ to pay for my hotel at the Finals.

Can't do the import thing this weekend. I have Mr Adam and I can just imaging what the courts would say if he's in a little helmet in his car seat going 92 MPH.

As for the 18th. I going to mark it down and try to make it down. MD isn't that far from me

As the Parson boys going to be there?

Congrats on making it

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote