View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 08:16 PM   #8
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by robalero View Post
what size is your tires? I find my eibachs are lower then those canucks
You didn't come to ASS. We compared lots of ride heights and spring types. Canucks were quite a bit lower than mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbar71 View Post
Heh. Funny. I think my Canucks arent low enough
Maybe if you're into "tucking," but my tires are flush with the fender width-wise so I can only go so low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbar71 View Post
Question about spacers... 1" seems like alot, I have considered them however and was wondering if anybody had pics with smaller wheels (like mine) and spacers. Also, by by setting the wheel slightly more out like that would that net any kind of handling increase?
Handling increase? ... very slight. What size you choose depends on your offset and goals. I wanted my tires/wheels flush with the edge of the fender, so I ordered the 1.06" ones with a +42mm offset wheel. It's pretty close. I don't know where the pictures are that I took showing it. Edit: Found 'em.

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote