View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 10:34 AM   #6
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Just had another idea though man. Dont know if I'm taking out my ass here but here it goes; Remove the honeycomb from your MAF. Then right before the MAF install a double size one. Instread if the 1" that is in there now, install a 2" even a 3". I bet that would be enough to keep the air flow straight all the way through the MAF to the Body?? Again, just thinking out loud dude...
Hey, as well, if your intrested in going to the card style MAF hit me up. I got the combo here right now that Im putting in mine. I can give you the part #'s if your looking to get the set up in yours, wink, wink...

Last edited by MMGT1 : 10-08-2011 at 10:38 AM.
MMGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote