View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 02:45 AM   #11
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
IDK if you bought the lights yet, but if you don't want to wait 2 weeks or more for DDM Tuning to send you the lights all the way from china, you could buy a set of VVME HID lights on ebay. VVME is one of the few tried and tested brands that they sell on there. Everything else, the ballasts are junk and will not last you more than a year. The only thing with VVME kits is that they're not slim, but it really doesn't matter. They give you a bracket so you can mount the ballasts... just mount them on the side of the header panel.

I have a DDM kit on my Cutlass and a VVME on my Camaro... both work fine, but the DDM one didn't come with a mounting kit.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote