View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 03:47 PM   #6
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Alerosil View Post
It's KCA and OFC

That's not OFC. KCA stands for Kolossus Copper Aluminum. It's basically saying it's CCA.

If you want real OFC, then get the Kolossus or Kolossus Fleks.

As far as quality, KnuKonceptz is pretty good. I bought the Kolossus Fleks 2 years ago for my Grand Am and it's held up really well. The wire is now in my Camaro since I sold my Grand Am but other than that, no complaints. The KnuKonceptz OFC wire is usually thicker than most other cheap brands. I actually had to cut strands off my wire to get my wire to fit into my amplifier. I would recommend the Kolossus Fleks over the other products they sell because that wire is very easy to handle. It comes in handy around tight spots.

Here's the OFC version of the wire you want. KnuKonceptz shipping is cheaper too than new egg. For $10 more you have OFC instead of bullshit CCA

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDe...prodID=KOL-AK8

Also, are you sure that 8 gauge will be enough for an amp in your wife's car?
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote