View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 07:36 PM   #8
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroBob View Post
^^ He is a young, he isn't talking about street racing or drinking and driving, his business.

To be honest most "33%" owners of a business i know wouldn't take shots at it's clientele. Hey from the 1-4 posts the site gets a day you must be doing something right(how many unique visitors do you get a day <100?)... It's this type of attitude that has been part of the reason for the sites decline.
LMAO, Why don't we shut the site down now and nobody will have access to Alero info at all. He probably stated the truth based on the guys screen name and the fact the original Thread Title had to be changed because it was in violation of our standards for the site. I should have suspended him for cussing originally or just deleted the thread in the first place.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote