View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #225
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to fully build an ecotec at some point and that car will be a coupe partly because the coupe starts out 50 lbs lighter and it will have essentially one purpose which elliminates the benefit of rear doors,it also seems to me that it would possibly be a little easier to cage the coupe...If I got a good deal on a coupe I would get one but I would definately not go out of my way to find one as I genuinely do like the 4 doors better, it is more convenient when you have people with you and other stuff...I also think the interiors of the 4 doors look better, while I could agree that the coupe looks more sleek on the outside...For me the benefits of the 4 door outweigh anything for the coupe
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote