View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:47 PM   #7
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
mine normally runs on the bottom part of half at the most it will barely clear the half mark...Unless i am mistaken it shouldn't be that different based on the outside temp should it

EDIT:If it was normal i also wouldn't expect the fan to come one with the car off and the keys out of the ignition...when i started it they immediately shut off...i am thinking that i may just have to wait til next week and try changing all relays I didn't want to resort to that unless necessary because orielly's wants like $20 a piece for them...i really really didn't want to ride the bus to the track meet tomorrow because it will put me home about 4 hours later than i wanted to be but it seems like my best option and then it is only 40-50 miles home from my college

Last edited by 03glgold : 04-29-2011 at 09:54 PM.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote