View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #14
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
This was once i got back from my travels...i parked in the parking lot and went into the college to see something, came back out and drove to my dorm parking lot and as i was pulling in there was when i noticed that it was starting to go up above the normal point so I checked to see if the fans were on and they weren't so i let it run for a minute to see if they would kick on and they didn't until after the was off...I got out keys in hand and heard the fans running so i tried starting it again to see if they would work right and they immediately quit

I know this...the problem is probably tied to the fact that before i got it the temp sensor was out for who knows how long and coolant was disappearing so the family member i bought it from just thought that there was a coolant leak somewhere that was causing it...I payed attention and learned otherwise
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote