Thread: Teaser
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 12:26 AM   #54
JD1
GX Member

JD1 is on a distinguished road
Not sure if you ment the front middle opening of the bumper where it sagged lower or the fact that for some reason one side was roughly and inch lower then the other on the front bumper, if so yea that was addressed.

Hummmm weird seems to be right I could be wrong.minus the front portion sitting a little off due to trunk not being fully aligned after being taken off.

Ow and the rockets turns in to follow the curve of the wheel well since to me I don't like when the arch flattens out

You must be mistaken if you thought I was going for a OSV replica, see I never intended to use every measurement to try and replicate the exact car. Which judging by the fact I choose to do a four door, diamond stitch Black and Tan interior and well black car should probably indicate that. My apologies for the misconception

So is here where I cry out to mods about the mean ol internet people? Now run along and finish your museum piece, cause I almost shed a tear, almost. About as much as I did when I complained over and over again about my bdyman needing more and more time and and more money. I expressed such animosity and aggravation but stayed with him based on the amount of work that's already gone into it and of course my personal relationship with him, heck Scott you know what I mean right, last I heard you had that same conversation with fellow board members.

As far as bdyman comments pffff I've already got my warning, since I'm not "good friends with" blah blah wine wine I'll just laugh since just look at the source. Wouldn't want to get banned from such a booming website before such a grand unveil.

Any questions, no okey then.
Deuces ladies,

Last edited by JD1 : 08-16-2015 at 01:02 AM.