View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 12:27 AM   #58
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, the Shark Nozzle has independent passages for both the fuel and the NO2, they just merge together in the open primary passage in the nozzle, so neither can affect the other. Good point Cliff. Actually, this is my first experience with NO2 on an EFI configuration. The last setup I had was a direct port NO2 injection system on a '70 Superbee, 440/6pack. Man, have you ever seen a tank get sideways from a 50mph roll? LOL

Sorry I missed this one earlier Gr1m:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
yea that shit is crazy, how big of a nozzle you running?

It's not the size of the nozzle, it's the size of the jets

I'm actually not running that big of jets, it's the NO2 stacked with the turbo that gave it that rediculous amount of power. From a 40mph cruise roll (no boost), I hammered it, which kicked down the trans, pumped the RPM's, and threw me instantly into 10psi (street boost) and I then sprayed giving it that extra kick in the ass. Results = smoked the freaking meat off the rims.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote