View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:35 AM   #5
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphP View Post
Correction: Step 9 is not "Remove the camber bolt", but "Remove the bolt holding the sway bar end link". The camber bolt is at the other end of the plates removed in step 12. The unit removed in step 8 is the trailing arm.

Minor nit: It's not a steering knuckle, or at least, it should never be. It's a knuckle. If it's steering your car, you've got massively mundo problems with the suspension.

RwP

Some dumbo honda "tuner" told me it was the camber. I knew it had to do with alignment but I didn't know what that was.

Thanks a ton, I'll edit the how to so it reflects the actual name.

I know it's not a steering knuckle, but some people are slow enough to call it that. I've also heard the term "Spindle" used. Notice I only called it that once. My goal was to make it easy enough that a "novice" could do it.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited

Last edited by Nas Escobar : 05-02-2013 at 02:38 AM.
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote