Thread: Gauge interest
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 01:40 AM   #34
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Alero,
There isnt a gauge that is made to give you a gas mileage readout. Plus you would have to do so much work in order for this thing to be ANYWHERE near accurate for the alero.

Did you build the box, or buy it? If you bought it then dont believe the ratings on the box, they are just numbers that make you buy things. If I told you that there were 50,000 clouds in the sky, would you seriously count all of them??? No, but it sounds cool!
Also, there is NO SUCH THING as a decibel meter gauge that will fit into a 2 1/16th gauge pod WITHOUT MAJOR fabrication and then it still wouldn't be an accurate gauge. Why spend money on something stupid? Are you gonna put on the stick on hood scoops because they look good? GO FOR IT. I would rather have functional hood scoops, than crap. It's YOUR car and you do what you want.

I am not trying to be rude, but I am placing you on my ignore list so that I dont have another outburst of what you call "immaturity" towards your retardedness. Sorry, Aint gonna happen! GOODBYE!
-Smurf-