View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #32
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
IMO. dont get the sticker. use the money for somethign else down the road. the people that WILL be able to tell the difference are the people that know your car cannot walk the walk, or talk the talk. a car with carbon fiber is supposed to be able to walk the walk and talk the talk. dont worry, my car cant either. use that money to add (idk what you already have), grill mesh, nice looking pinstripping, tinted tails, cleared corners, window tint, performance parts such as an intake or a muffler, or even go out and splurge on some cleaning supplies like waxes, scratch removal, interior cleaning etc. my car cannot walk the walk etc but it gets just as many looks from (whome i feel are) mature people who like the look of a clean car, are car thats always washed, everything intact etc. to me thats going to be your best bang for the buck.

Last edited by a.graham52 : 06-11-2011 at 10:58 PM.
a.graham52 is offline   Reply With Quote