Thread: Photoshop.
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:58 AM   #57
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedawg9640 View Post
lonnie... how are you doing your color changes? are you using the color replacement tool? or are you making a copy of the whole thing, and then changing the hue and deleting everything you don't want changed? I'd suggest familiarizing yourself with teh quick mask mode, and the layer mask adjustment layer.
I'm just changing the hue and deleting everything I don't want to change, but I have found that the easiest way is to use the magnetic lasso tool to outline the car then you can change the hue of just what you have outlined.....Not as labor intensive as the other. I'll have to look into what you are talking about, cause I get lost with layers!