Thread: 00' Alero
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 03:26 AM   #19
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2000 View Post
Redog theres a reason no one else important has jumped in on this thread. This thread is useless.

1. There's no reason to be hitting 7000rpm.
2. You haven't done jack sh!t in research obviously
3. You don't have the money to do forged induction but u have the money to replace ur trans?
4. What don't you get about TWIN cam? Twin means 2. Yes its a "D"OHC (DUAL = 2)

yes... but its his car and im sure hes just testing it out. and the way i look at it is he was just making sure the car ran great... even with the peddle to the floor just incase sometime he needed to go that heavy into it to make sure that it would not hesitate/have problems.

like today for me.. i was pulling out on a busy road.. cars doing about 60 both ways... and there is a little gap between cars that are coming both ways.. so i gun it knowing ill make it and pull out because... the traffic never ends... so when there is a small opening you take it. and i floored the car and didnt have problems.

thats just the way i see it. i say atleast he's being observant... he could drive like a grandma and never go that high into the rpms then one day maybe have tranny problems and not know why because it ran fine driving like a grandma.... but obviously there is something not right on how the car is acting.

and chris, im not trying to call you out.. im just saying.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote