Thread: performance?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 03:27 AM   #124
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02AleroGLS View Post
Yeah i paid my lawyer but were not sure how its gonna turn out quite yet. All she did was treat mw like crap the whole 3 years we were together and found out she cheated on me too. The only thing saving me is that we never got married. Everyone is acting like she is the victim in this whole mess when im the one taking care of my son and she is trying to nail me for child support

Sorry dude, but she is the "victim" because she is the woman, and you are the man. The one with the penis is always wrong.

Family Court really doesn't care about who cheated. This even goes for if you cheated on her. If she ever hit you and you have proof (i.e. Police report) you might have a chance to win custody of your kid, but even at that point it's still slim.

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote