View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 11:58 PM   #55
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, i want it there as much as you would like to see it!

I like when others appreciate the effort i put into this car, if people want to see it, ill show it. Im very happy with my car and what ive got into it.

In all honesty, the money she needs to be back together isnt bad. I just hate seeing her in my garage without a motor, and not being able to start the damn thing, its very sad. lol

All cash i can spare is now going into the black car so she can get back on her feet.

I would be much closer to being finished if i didnt buy my daily Alero, ive got around 1250$ in the daily i bought (buying price, plates, insurance, parts to fix, and alignments) if i didnt get that, i would be closer to having the black car ready. But, the black car was my only car, so with it down, i finally had to get a daily. Which im happy with because i dont like the black car in rain or snow, shes a nice day car. The daily can soak up all the water and salt it wants! I dont mind lol

But yeah, ill be getting a transmission ordered next friday. And hopefully headers will be ordered from Milzy as well. Then ill order a clutch, then decide what next.

My garage is unheated, so if its to cold out, i cant work on the black car. So im hoping soon, the weather will get a little better here once i have the parts lying around for the motor to go back in, and then ill go from there.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 02-15-2015 at 12:09 AM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote