View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 12:45 AM   #39
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Julian aka Fallout boy came from southern Germany last year, travling over 9100 miles so that isn't an excuse

Clean is up the best you can, it doesn't have to be perfect. Don't let that be the reason you don't show

If I don't go it won't be because of the car,it will be because I need to work or I decide that I don't want to drive that far especially alone...I just don't want everybody to freak out about how trashed my car is if I do come because most of it was done before I got it...It needs new dash,headliner,door panels,some other trim panels,front bumper. The back bumper at least needs some work and there is a decent sized dent on the front passenger side fender needs fixed. The only stuff that is there because of me is paint scuff on the front drivers side from messing on the snow/ice at like 5 mph and sliding up against a wooden fence