View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 07:53 AM   #4
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
I did that mod to my grand am when I had it and it was as simple as cutting a wire in the bcm and having the relay turn the lows and fogs on with the high beams. I'm sure if you do a search on the net for the grand am light mod you should be able to find it. Its not that bad to do....but thats on that car....could be totally different on our Aleros. I love'd it though..try driving on a dark road at night with someone approaching with highs on and when you flash them they don't go to lows. Man I would hit the highs and cause them to pull over, but I would'nt recommend that, cause it was dumb to do but it did the trick.