View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 06:44 AM   #9
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
You do know that having all those lights on while driving is a hazzard to the people coming towards you, right??? I hate it when people rig their cars like that.... It's too much light...
Well Cav I'm doing this thinking as a responsible person that when I'm on a back road like there are here, I would use them then, and only then. I could say the same for those that put HID kits in there car, and the same for anyone who puts those super white lights of any kind in there car. Its just as bad. I understand your point but I just believe that you have ran into a few ahoes if you've been on the receiving end.

Charley- As soon as I am done I will post it up, I will be attempting this on Sat. if the weather is permitting.