View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 08:51 AM   #11
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by olds03alero View Post
i havent had a chance to do a write up on it yet but i did this like 6 months ago to my car. u need 1 relay for the fogs and 1 for the lows. i'll try to get to it today its a slow day at work.
Thanks I just looked at the drawing for the fogs and saw that all you have to do is take the fogs to ground as well bypassing the BCM to get them to stay on even with the highs on. I would appreciate that man. If you don't mind I would like to do a how to with pics using my info and yours. Also a note to others out there I pulled the drawing for the same year grand am, and malibu so it seems that the wiring is pretty consistent with other GM vehicles.

............I just thought of this to olds03alero. That there are two ways to do the fogs...one way will allow the DRL to stay on which is the way I like, and the other will make them completely dependent on the switch, at least that's what I think, and will give a sure answer once I do some more research.

Last edited by lonnie : 03-25-2008 at 08:53 AM.
lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote