Thread: DIY retrofit.
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 11:46 AM   #2
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Whats nice is my most recent cut, and showing you the clearence on bottom pic. Its very tight but fits with some cutting. But with how it sits in there the projector stays level keeping the cut off straight as shit. So I dont have to worry about leveling that out.

The projectors are 3 inch lenses. Im hoping to have this done this weekend. But we will see.

The shroud is where I am stuck atm. Probably wont modify that until the projectors are in my good housing.

But non the less im excited to see the after results.

P.s. I have 2 test lights which are being used in pics to practice before I move to the lights in my car.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote