View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 10:06 PM   #121
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
It's in the stage 8 section on the first post.

Just stronger rods, pistons, a dry sump oil system with a lot of attention to keeping everything lubricated. Mildly ported head. Want to make the strongest version of this engine ever made, so that it can endure the higher power and last. When I go AWD, I will probably have to increase the engine power since more will be lost via drivetrain, and the car will be heavier due to the added bracing, full cage, sound deadening, etc. Can't have it get slower! lol

The stress that parts endure on a high HP 4-cylinder are crazy. I would feel more comfortable if the engine was built with this power level and more in mind. Right now it's over 150HP per cylinder, this engine is feeling similar forces as a 1200HP V8.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote