Thread: euro hoods
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
extreme_kustom_audio
GX Member

extreme_kustom_audio is on a distinguished road
euro hoods

so ive lookd and seen no topic on this. well that may be because they dont make these for are cars. so on to the point. come across the ideal on a grand am site.i know theres talk that grand am dont fit us, but i read that they will do a production run if there was enough people for the run, that they would do a run for pons..so i got in my head to email them tonight to see if they would do a production run for are cars just the aleros any yr. i also asked if in the production run if they could do the color that have for other cars, bc i knw all of us dont want clear hoods.so upon the though maybe we dont want to open the hood at a show so if u show alot theres a clear hood. but lets get off the point of a differ run, its an ideal im working on for now.......so may i ask? if this is even possible to have them do this for us, how many of you think its a good ideal. ill link the site thats got all the colors.also in the email i asked them if that if they did the production run would they do a mod to it like a cowl or a ram style or any style intakes for the hood...

so heres the link just click the pic and it will inlarge the pic for the other colors
http://www.jcwhitney.com/TRANSPARENT...;N;2006533;0;0

so all in all i just want knw if you all think this is a good ideal? also how many would buy this,and do u think if they do this for us should we just make a one off style with vents and any color we want.

maybe all a waste of thread and a post and lots of flaming but we all want one off right just a random thought and ideal

for all the pep this may loose just go to the site ull c what im talking bout if u would like to have one of the pm me and let me knw bc i might get it made

Last edited by extreme_kustom_audio : 11-09-2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: addon for understanding
extreme_kustom_audio is offline   Reply With Quote