View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #50
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Engine's finally out. Also helped out the guy who's going to be doing the work, so he's going to disassemble it for free. I'll have to pay for machining of course and for re-assembly probably. (Depends on how my labor hours spent on what I help them out with compare with how many labor hours they spent on my car.

They said my car was scary on the hoist because of all the rust issues with the body... the pinch weld frame rails have been getting so rusty lately and it needs to be addressed. Either finding a rust-free shell and swapping everything to it, or (what I originally planned) cutting out all the rusted sections and reinforcing everything with some welded in new steel. My friend can easily weld some serious square stock to reinforce the body.

I'll have to take a good look and see what needs to be done on it.. not happy about how much rust has affected things.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote