View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #60
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
When it was previously built, it has been found it was done poorly. The person who assembled my engine has had 5 others fail and there is a lawsuit against the company who he worked for recently pertaining to that.

So here they're doing things the right way. Today it's going to Champion Performance for machining.

The block is being bored out .020", the deck will be machined to be nice and flat and smooth. The crank journals will be polished and the oil holes chamfered properly. The Eagle rods need to be machined to be round correctly as they are angled somewhat.. Eagle didn't make them right. Apparently they fixed that QC issue the year I bought mine.

Old pistons, saving them for paperweights.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote