View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #31
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
small update,
both doors are completely done, interior is completely done, upper rails are done, fenders and rocker molding are on for good, hood is done and on the car, scott brought the front bumper to me that will be done next week
car is running great, i just need to install and modifiy the fender liners, iam having a small problem with the tires clearing the fenders, that will be fixed when i install the bumper, once the front end is completely done all i have left is to finish the ass end, buy tires, wheel alignment, von dutch is coming over to stripe the car, and have a new exhaust system, ole skool exhaust scott gave me an idea that will be finishing touch to the car
so i might have a new magnaflow muffler for sale
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote