View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #9
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedawg9640 View Post
it look sas though you laid the fabric over it... then just put all the hardwere back on and let it fall as it may.... did you forget to glue it? did you forget to stretch it? you forgot to do something... center console too... why would you do that to your interior? don't take this as a personal attack, but that is a terrible abortion of interior modification.

I did stretch it but it the material was too thing so it did not go over well on the pass side arm rest. The fabric store discontinued the fabric I used for the driver side (I ORDERED SOME MORE BUT THEY DISCONTINUED IT). So I used some similar suede but it was too thin....I did not want to redo the driver side to match so I will leave the driver side alone.

Center console came out really good, yet it it did fade a bit. I have some extra touches for the center console awaiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rida125 View Post
Is there three different colors of carpet in there or is that just the camera?

The "Carpet" is black. I used black suede for the door panels and a blueish fabric for the center console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
this

should've had KenshinZero do those lol, he wrapped his dash and it came out super smooth

engine looks good

Thanks, I still have yet to add a few more touches for the appearance of the engine bay. I can't wait to tune!