View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 02:36 AM   #62
wrestlingandrunning
GL Member

wrestlingandrunning is on a distinguished road
Yes please close this thread because after 3 effing pages you'd think he'd get it. If you have a cop with you and you mess up he'll die. Good job your on a open road but you still have someone with you. You think bambi is your only problem? Friend of mine was driving normal on highway and guy jumped out in front of her so he could kill himself. When you get in your car are you thinking of what to do in that situation cause she sure as hell never expected that. By the way hptuners isn't the only way to remove your limiter but I'm not the one who will tell you. But might as well search for it and while your searching look up this

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...n+hig hspeed+

The third link involves a Grand Am, among your search quest you'll learn it's basically the same car as an Alero. Also your mad because everyone is seemingly being a d*ck about this. I just want you to know I am making sure I'm being a d*ck about this so we have that cleared up. No matter how many cops are watching or how empty the road seems to be something unexpected can happen. Though hopefully something will get to your head about this or you can do it legally and safely at a track or closed off road meant for this type of thing. Then we can all be friends again and help you with your modding and other Alero needs.

***side note spent 10 minutes typing this so scratch the legal issue, but it's still dumb***