View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 11:21 AM   #80
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftoverture View Post
Pardon me for resurrecting a long dead thread, but my stepson's power window is driving me crazy. In the last year the driver side window has broken 5 times. I have used the sash clip kit from AutoZone and window regulator assemblies from Rock Auto and O'Reilly. It made it a couple months the first time, about two weeks the 2nd time, then about 9 months. Now just this week he had his dad's shop do the repair and it lasted 2 days. I should mention it is an 04 two door and this is the driver side. So what am I missing that keeps causing it to fail? Worn tracks? Misalignment somewhere? Open to any input please!

Convert to manual windows if you can find the parts. Those NEVER break!
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote