Thread: SVS/Trac Off
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 03:47 PM   #20
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I message him and say when are we boost leak testing because I'm ready when he is. I have the ability to make a smoke tester in like 20 minutes if our boost leak test shows no problems, and then we can check exhaust leaks.

He calls me an hour later claiming he came in on a Sunday to work on my car and whatever he checked the charge pipe clamps and they're all tight and he turned on my car and the BOV is open at idle so he deduces 100% that the BOV is at fault.

I said that's not a real test, my old BOV was also open at idle, and why don't we simply hook up my boost leak tester which already exists and is there and test it for free and KNOW FOR SURE.

He says "no it's not free I have to pay rent in 4 days and I need this car out of here so I can bring in things that are paying"

He hung up on me after saying I can come tow the car away tomorrow and test whatever I want on it and it's on me. He was all pissed on the phone claiming I was just trying to find things wrong that he did. No, I'm trying to find whatever is wrong and fix it. I don't give a eff who's "to blame" Mr. Pride/Ego. So unprofessional. I just sent him a big text explaining my thoughts.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote