View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #54
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
thanks guys, andys right i do the work out of my garage, and the sheet metal i did at work, when i say that i mean the fenders, the doors, the hood, the ass end i did at home, and i will have the bumper done next week, i "shaved" the lisence plate holes and the area where the olds emblem goes, they dont call me the plastic man for nothing
the rear bumper will have the lisence plate pocket from a grand am grafted in, i love plastic, the rest of the car is done from my garage, i even painted my car the last time in this garage, no paint this time primer, and pinstriping for me, ole` skool!!!
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote