Thread: S&S Headers
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 09:48 AM   #54
lvemy3100
GX Member

lvemy3100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi all I know I dont show up here much at all but Matt told me last night that there were some people here with orders they had questions about...
if you have a question I can answer it here but I am gonna need you to at least post an order # so I can look up to see who you are.

If you have emailed us in regards to your order but we have not contacted you back most likely this is due to the email sever issues we have been having since basically the beginning of this year.

If you dont want to discuss your order here please feel free to call us at 847-826-0356 (was posted by someone else earlier in the thread) if when you call you get our voicemail please leave us your order # and phone # we can call you back at and I will call you asap.

Everyone can rest assured that all orders are being fulfilled

Edit: I would also like to note to wearetheromans that the last email we got from you was on the Feb 24th to which we responded.

also for those with header orders please know that S&S only operates from mon-thurs and is closed for almost all calendar holidays.

Last edited by lvemy3100 : 03-01-2009 at 09:56 AM.
lvemy3100 is offline   Reply With Quote