Thread: tv help
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 02:24 AM   #33
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post

Ah, so now THEY'RE authorized to dictate what I can and can't see as well? Yes, they did ask me to borrow my eyeballs and brain so they could do the test and make sure I couldn't see the difference. LOL Give up Chris. It's not going to fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
its the medical community supplying that info. not dah webbernetz.

the human eye cant discriminate such minute detail.

resolution and refresh rates will change the appearance too, which is a BIG difference between computer monitors.

also to mention, the average viewing distance of a computer monitor is MUCH less than that of your average TV. At the distance, it isn't possible for your eyes to tell the difference between 720p and 1080p. Plain and simple.

the contrast/refresh difference, yes. Pixel difference, no.

Ok, now throw in your "distance" disclaimer. You simply said you couldn't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p. So yes, I agree. I can't tell the difference. At 20 feet viewing distance.

Leave it alone. Neither you nor anyone else can say whether I can or cannot tell the difference. I can certainly tell you that I notice that one is slightly lesser quality and resolution than another.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote